Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rwijngaa <ri...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/09 16:16:41 UTC

FTP consumer in route does not seem to retry poll after error

Hi,

We've got a (transacted) camel 2.15.1 route that seems to 'hang', i.e. not
pick up any files from ftp anymore, after an error occured.
I waited a few hours and nothing happened. I paused the routes and still
nothing happened. Only after restarting the OSGi bundle the route was in ,
the files where consumed again.
I was under the impression camel retries the read after a while (30 seconds)
or maybe the transacted() is not playing nice here?

FROM
ftp://host/Inbox?username=abc&password=secret&antInclude=*csv&antFilterCaseSensitive=false&move=Archive&moveFailed=Error
&delay=30000&readLock=rename&readLockCheckInterval=5000&readLockTimeout=30000&passiveMode=true&stepwise=false

TO a direct: endpoint
(another route reads from the direct route)

Regards
Rino