Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/27 21:56:14 UTC

A dry run of getting the signatures back

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/mahout/mahout-distribution/0.4-SNAPSHOT/

This will also be where someone should publish a claimed fix to the
problem with the missing example bin dir.

Possibly that might be me, but if so not for some hours.

Re: A dry run of getting the signatures back

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
The messing with the POM is me, struggling with getting these releases
to spin. While I definitely stuck my foot in the signatures, I am
reasonably certain that I did not do anything that would have an
effect on examples/bin.

I am running a build in the source package right now to see which
behavior I get.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
But did you run a build in the source distro that was built by your
build? That's what I just did.

This all gets very confusing.

When you run a build in distribution, you get a source distro package.
That's what gets uploaded as '-src'. It is builds in THERE that have
been most of our trouble. If the source distribution is not all there,
the result of building in it will be not all there.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Eastman <je...@Narus.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.