Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Yehya Mohamad <ye...@fit.fraunhofer.de> on 2010/11/30 11:22:38 UTC

Problem with Apache 2 and Apache Server

Hi all,

we have installed and customized a Lenya 2.0.3 version, it is so far
running stable locally (live and authoring) using http://host:8080/lenya/...

When putting it in an apache server   environment, we get everything
running by accessing the live area like http://www.domain.org
Only accessing the authoring environment https://www.domain.org shows a
problem, where I can not find any hint to its solution:

Uploading images/assets does not work, after selecting an image, the
system displays the https://www.domain.org/authoring/index.html without
any error message in the logs

Please tell me, if you know where to look for a solution

Best Regards

Yehya Mohamad

Re: Problem with Apache 2 and Apache Server

Posted by Yehya Mohamad <ye...@fit.fraunhofer.de>.
Hi All,

the problem in our case was the usage of "Redirect", which has lead in
case of forms as in the upload of assets that the attached file was got
lost. We have replaced the redirect by rewrite instructions and got it
to work

Best regards

Yehya

Dr. Yehya Mohamad
--
mailto:yehya.mohamad@fit.fraunhofer.de

Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik (FIT.LIFE)
[Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)]
Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
Tel: +49-2241-142846 Fax: +49-2241-1442846
http://imergo.com  http://webcc.fit.fraunhofer.de

Re: Problem with Apache 2 and Apache Server

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
> [...]

>                 On 11/30/2010 10:22 AM, Yehya Mohamad wrote:
>
>                     Hi all,
>

>                     we have installed and customized a Lenya 2.0.3
>                     version, it is so far
>                     running stable locally (live and authoring) using
>                     http://host:8080/lenya/. <http://host:8080/lenya/>..
>
>                     When putting it in an apache server   environment,
>                     we get everything
>                     running by accessing the live area like
>                     http://www.domain.org <http://www.domain.org/>
>                     Only accessing the authoring environment
>                     https://www.domain.org <https://www.domain.org/> shows
>                     a problem, where I can not find any hint to its
>                     solution:
>
>                     Uploading images/assets does not work, after
>                     selecting an image, the
>                     system displays the
>                     https://www.domain.org/authoring/index.html
>                     without any error message in the logs
>
>                     Please tell me, if you know where to look for a solution

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Re: Problem with Apache 2 and Apache Server

Posted by Anish Sneh <an...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
Hi,

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.