Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kenneth Brotman <ke...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/14 05:51:34 UTC

Ansible scripts for Cassandra to help with automation needs

I want to generate a variety of Ansible scripts to share with the Apache
Cassandra community.  I'll put them in a Github repository.  Just email me
offline what scripts would help the most.

Does this exist already?  I can't find it.  Let me know if it does.

If not, let's put it together for the community.  Maybe we'll end up with a
download right on the Apache Cassandra web site or packaged with future
releases of Cassandra.

Kenneth Brotman

P.S.  Terraform is next!

Re: Ansible scripts for Cassandra to help with automation needs

Posted by Abdul Patel <ab...@gmail.com>.
One idea will be to rolling restart of complete cluster , that script will
be huge help.
Just read a blog too that last pickle group has come up with a tool called
'cstart' something which can help in rolling restart.

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.