Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kief Morris <ki...@kief.com> on 2001/02/10 15:07:32 UTC

[TOMCAT 4] server.xml configuration (Store, Session)

I still haven't figured out how to get Catalina's server.xml processing to
handle a new tag for Store, and would also like to do it for Session so
different implementations of the Session interface can be configured.

Adding attributes to the <Manager> tag works auto-magically, which
is very slick. But I've messed around with adding a <Store> tag inside
the <Manager> tags, and fiddled endlessly with mapper.addRule() and
such in org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina, but I can't get it to work.
Can anyone give me some pointers?

Kief