Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Shuo Wang <ec...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/24 08:49:54 UTC

PageRank Experiment Iteration

Hi,

I have run the pagerank on HAMA, I set the max iteration to 20, but it run
48 supersteps. Why?

Re: PageRank Experiment Iteration

Posted by Shuo Wang <ec...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have changed the program  that creates random input for SSSP to generate
random graph for pagerank.My cluster has 10 nodes,each node has 8G
memory;45 tasks,each task has 512M memory;I set the groom memory to 2000M.
Now the largest data I can run is 133M, the larger data will output
"OUTOFMEMORY" error.

What' more.I find it also relates with the number of the Vertices and
Edges.For example,500000 vertices,32 edges can run and have right
result;1000000 vertices,4 edges run failed or the result is NULL or
infinity.

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shuo Wang <ec...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shuo Wang <ec...@gmail.com>.