Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/03 09:55:01 UTC

Contribution on Ignite

Hi Igniters,
I want to thank you because, my distrubuted closures are working perfectly!
Now I'd like to do a step further. What I really need are the API for
Service in C++. I already know that are missing, and maybe C++ is not your
first thought.
So, I'd like to try to contribute to the project trying to devel this part.
But I need your help because I've no idea where to start.

Thanks,
   F.D.

Re: Contribution on Ignite

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Sounds great. Look forward to seeing you among the contributors and
committers ;)

--
Denis

Re: Contribution on Ignite

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you could write email to dev@ignite.apache.org and take a look to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute page.

You could share your JIRA ID, so you would be assigned to contributor role
and will be able to assign issue to yourself.

Any changes you would like to propose can be expressed as PR. Feel free to
ask any questions related to contribution in  dev@ignite.apache.org
mailing list.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov