Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2004/06/02 21:43:24 UTC

[HEADSUP] svn repo move

Our SVN repository has been relocated since we are a TLP.  The switch to
use the new location is quick and easy.  In your svn working directory,
execute the following (committers replace http with https):

svn sw http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: [HEADSUP] svn repo move

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Please wait for a while. Our commit messages are going
> to the wrong place (infrastructure-cvs@a.o) at the moment
> and we will lose those archive messages.

Okay, now we are right to go with the new top-level
repository.

--David

Re: [HEADSUP] svn repo move

Re: [HEADSUP] svn repo move

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> >
> > Hmm.. I have website changes that reflect the new SVN location, but
> > authentication is failing.  Looks like we have to wait for infrastructure
> > to update that.
>
> Yes, for me too. I just looked at the svn-authorization file on the
> server and it does need to be updated - emailed infrastructure.

Okay, we are back now. Wow, those infrastructure people
deserve to have their wages doubled :-)

--David

Re: [HEADSUP] svn repo move

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: [HEADSUP] svn repo move

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

Re: [HEADSUP] svn repo move

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Dave Brondsema escribió:
> Our SVN repository has been relocated since we are a TLP.  The switch to
> use the new location is quick and easy.  In your svn working directory,
> execute the following (committers replace http with https):
>
> svn sw http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk

I think that  you need to use https for commiter access.