Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/19 12:57:41 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "Apache Migration" by MartinMarinschek

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MartinMarinschek:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Apache_Migration

  === Content ===
  ==== Website ====
   * ''[DONE]''  Move website from http://incubator.apache.org/myfaces/ to http://myfaces.apache.org -->''Matthias''
-  * '''PENDING'''  Move content from tikiwiki at http://www.myfaces.org to forrest XMLs --> ''Sean'', ''Matthias'' and ''Mister X''
+  * ''[DONE]''  Move content from tikiwiki at http://www.myfaces.org to forrest XMLs --> ''Sean'', ''Matthias'' and ''Mister X''
   * ''[DONE]''  Use the new logo from Sean (Thanks!)
-  * '''PENDING'''  Adapt our status on the Incubator Project Homepage
+  * ''[DONE]''  Adapt our status on the Incubator Project Homepage
   * ''[DONE]''  Adapt our status on the Homepage
-  * '''PENDING'''  Point http://www.myfaces.org to http://myfaces.apache.org and close tikiwiki site -->''Manfred''
+  * ''[DONE]''  Point http://www.myfaces.org to http://myfaces.apache.org and close tikiwiki site -->''Manfred''

  == Future Tasks ==
  === Infrastrucure ===
  ==== CVS/SVN ====
-  * Split MyFaces into sub-projects: API, Main, Shared, Components, Sandbox(?)
+  * ''[DONE]''Split MyFaces into sub-projects: API, Main, Shared, Components, Sandbox(?)
   * ''[DONE]''  Request TCK from Sun
-  * Pass the TCK
+  * ''[DONE]'' Pass the TCK
  ==== Releases ====
   * ''[DONE]''  Organize the nightly builds -->''Sean''
   * ''[DONE]''  Organize infrastructure and guidelines for official builds (release policy)