Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kellan <ke...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/28 15:20:08 UTC

Problem setting baseline programmatically

I'm trying to set the baseline using this code:

	val expectedReplicas = context.igniteReplicas
	while (ignite.cluster().forServers().nodes().size() !=
context.igniteReplicas) {
		Thread.sleep(5000)
	}

	ignite.cluster().setBaselineTopology(ignite.cluster().forServers().nodes())

However, when I reach my target number of nodes and attempt to set the
baseline topology not all of the nodes are always added. Is there another
condition that I need to check for before setting?

Re: Problem setting baseline programmatically

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

It's hard to say. Can you provide logs and list nodes which are not added
to baseline topology.

It's also not obvious what's context.igniteReplicas.

Ilya Kasnacheev