Posted to users@hop.apache.org by Hans Van Akelyen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/02 07:08:01 UTC

Helm charts Available

Hi All,

In our efforts to make Hop available and easy to run on all sorts of
platforms we have recently added Helm charts to our repository to help you
deploy hop on K8s clusters.

Currently we have added a single chart to deploy Hop Server. We will be
adding charts for running Hop workloads and Hop Web in the future. We would
love to have feedback, feature requests or problems you run into when using
this first Helm chart.

As none of our developers have large amounts of experience with Helm we are
looking at you, the community to help make this a success.

Cheers,
Hans