Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Argo Vilberg <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 22:00:36 UTC

Tapestry5, javascript and ckeditor problem

hi,

I want dynamically change ckeditor height. But tapestry seems not understand
dynamic javascript.

Tapestry 5.0.14
and ckeditor 3.0

i use this wiki article:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToIncludeJavaScript

<textarea class="ckeditor" id="editor1" name="editor1" >
${currentFile}
</textarea>

<!-- //
    // Toggle the display of a set of elements between show and hide
    CKEDITOR.replace( 'editor1',
{
skin: 'kama',
height: 100,
});
    }
// -->
</script>

But ckeditor is still 400 pix height.

If i use this javascript directly in HTML, then all works very vell.

If i use
@IncludeJavaScriptLibrary({"js/ckeditor/ckeditor.js","js/ckeditorconfig.js"}annotation
then tapestry change ckeditor height.

Whay so?

Argo
www.softpro.ee

Re: Tapestry5, javascript and ckeditor problem

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I gave up on CKeditor and switched to YUI's editor.  CKEditor was
doing some odd things to other JavaScript on the page ... something I
didn't have the will to track down.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry