Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kyle Lange <ky...@hotmail.com> on 2003/04/14 10:50:00 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.24, Coyote HTTP1.1, Compression............ 'FIXME'

Hi All

If this has been written about elsewhere I apologise, but I can't seem
to search the mail archive at;
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user%40jakarta.apache.org/index.html#
00146

It just gives me a "ht://Dig error"

Anyway, my problem with Tomcat is;   If I switch on compression in the
Coyote HTTP1.1 connector (with all other params as per the base/sample
server.xml) I don't appear to be able to actually load any page larger
than a certain amount, namely 2k. I'm assuming it's size related because
I am filling the page with a table, and having to remove upto a specific
row before it wil load with compression on. And to top it off the window
in which TomCat is running is printing out multiple "FIXME" 's per
attempt to load those pages larger than 2k.

Has anyone else seen this please? And if so, what's the fix pls?