Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/01/22 19:25:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix meetup in SF on Tue, Feb 24th

I'm excited to announce the first ever Apache Phoenix meetup, hosted
by salesforce.com in San Francisco on Tuesday, February 24th @ 6pm.
More details here:
http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Apache-Phoenix-Meetup/events/220009583/

Please ping me if you're interested in presenting your companies use
case. We'll have live streaming available for remote participants as
well.

Thanks,
James

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix meetup in SF on Tue, Feb 24th

Posted by "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>.
Great news!
Hope good slides shareing after the meetup. Wish all be good.

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
When I try to attend the event. Meetup throw this error: "You're not
allowed to join groups in other countries." Could you open country
limit of joining ?

--
Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix meetup in SF on Tue, Feb 24th

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix meetup in SF on Tue, Feb 24th

Posted by "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>.
Very thanks, James. Would scan that ASAP.

Regards,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: James Taylor
Date: 2015-02-26 09:42
To: sunfl@certusnet.com.cn; user
Hi Sun,
Take a look at the files tab of the Meetup page and you'll find our
slides posted: http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Apache-Phoenix-Meetup/files/

We'll post recording of the live streaming that we had soon too. Would
love to hear some feedback from you on what's important for you in
terms of future direction/features.

Thanks,
James

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.