Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gary Larsen <ga...@envisn.com> on 2005/10/27 01:41:44 UTC

Navigate to anchor in generated page?

I'm still new with Cocoon and not sure if this is possible.

I would like to navigate to a location in the generated page directly from a
link in another page.  (In HTML this would be
http://server/myfile.html#bookmark)  Is this possible when generating a page
from the sitemap?

Thanks for any assistance.
Gary

RE: Navigate to anchor in generated page?

Posted by Gary Larsen <ga...@envisn.com>.
I finally got it!

Thanks for the patience,
Gary