Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Brian G. Riviere" <br...@wi.rr.com> on 2002/10/29 02:31:11 UTC

Problem with 1.42b installation of Jetspeed

Has anyone run into a problem with the 1.42b installation of jetspeed.  On
startup jetspeed is falling to load of the .xreg files in the ./conf
directory.  A castorregistryservice.java loadfregment method, and exception
is thrown for every .xreg file it tries to read.  Going back the 1.41b
version of castorregistryservice.java seemed to resolve the problem.

brian

RE: Problem with 1.42b installation of Jetspeed

Posted by Hugh Brien <hp...@comcast.net>.
I have had good luck building the source from the following cvs tag:

PRE-JAKARTA-UPDATE-2002-10-15

After that the developers started upgrading Torque and Fulcrum. If someone
want a copy of the jar I will upload it to my website.
http:/www.hughbrien.com/jetspeed/downloads/jetspeed-1.4b2-dev.war

I checked it out and ran build.bat.  I built in on a Win2K box with JDK
1.4.1_1.  Since I have duel Athelon 2200s it took about 40 seconds

Let me know if this versions works for you.

r,
Hugh