Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org> on 2003/09/15 10:50:17 UTC

Wrong layout in default skin

Hi!

The issue is still there as I can see from:
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest/index.html
If you open this in IE then you'll see messed up layout. Seems that the
spacing images are incorrectly sized or something like that. Not a big
issue, but looks ugly.

Another issue is with the navigation bar (maybe it's already fixed, dunno),
now it looks like:  @skinconfig.trail.link1.name@ >
@skinconfig.trail.link2.name@ > @skinconfig.trail.link3.name@ > sites >
xml-forrest.

Minor issue:
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest/community/index.html . I'd
expect to have more items in TOC of this tab.

Regards,
  Konstantin Piroumian

Konstantin Piroumian
ICQ#: 2297575
Email: kpiroumian@apache.org

Re: Wrong layout in default skin

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
I've merged this fix into FORREST_05_BRANCH as well.
Not sure if the other branches needs to be fixed as they are seems to be
quite old.

Posted by Ramon Prades <rp...@porcelanosa.com>.
Yes

Posted by Ramon Prades <rp...@porcelanosa.com>.