Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/11 06:50:49 UTC

Re: axis 1.2, (/axis/servlet/AxisServlet) is not available.

See http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/building-axis.html#BuildingWithServlets
You need to keep servlet.jar in classpath while running ant to get
AxisServlet class.
No need of commenting stuff in web.xml.

-- venkat

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:16:14 -0800 (PST), pushkar bhatia
<pu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to AXIS and tomacat,right now i am working on
> axis 1.2,and trying to install it on my tomcat,.I am
> following the installation guide steps.I am through
> till happyaxis.jsp,but when trying to see the list of
> deployed Web services,i am getting the follwoing
> error.
> "(/axis/servlet/AxisServlet) is not available.'
[snipped]