Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/29 02:18:40 UTC

Flink Task Allocation on Yarn

Hi all,

In the mode of on yarn, a node may contain more than one container,  is
there a scheme for assigning tasks to different nodes.

the version is 1.4.2

Thanks for your assistance.

Re: Flink Task Allocation on Yarn

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marvin,

Can you tell me why you want to do this?

Thanks, vino.

Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月30日周二 上午10:24写道:

Posted by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi vino,