Posted to stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org by Abu Obeida Bakhach <Ab...@microsoft.com> on 2009/06/08 23:41:38 UTC

May's monthly report

Usually, I would do the monthly report to the Incubator PMC. According to the reporting site [1], we needed one in May, which seems to cover April. I am assuming so because the current report [2] does not have Stonehenge listed there.

Should I just go ahead and report, or would it annoy the PMC that I am possibly over reporting?

Thanks,

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2009

Re: May's monthly report

Posted by Uthaiyashankar <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:11 AM, Abu Obeida
Bakhach<Ab...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Usually, I would do the monthly report to the Incubator PMC. According to
> the reporting site [1], we needed one in May, which seems to cover April. I
> am assuming so because the current report [2] does not have Stonehenge
> listed there.

[1] specifically says "Each Incubator project reports for the first
three months of its incubation, and then quarterly". So, I think, we
don't need to do monthly reports. We should do next report in August.

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar