Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by satish viswanatham <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/12 20:00:22 UTC

RADIUS server based on MINA

Hi,

I am looking for a RADIUS server based on MINA (ObjectRADIUS server?)
download. I looked at the following URL. http://radius.safehaus.org I did
not find a downloadable binary or sources. Can you please suggest, where I
can find the server?

Is ObjectRADIUS MINA framework based?  or other RADIUS server(s) that Apache
MINA based?

thanks
Satish

Re: RADIUS server based on MINA

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On May 12, 2007, at 11:00 AM, satish viswanatham wrote:
> I am looking for a RADIUS server based on MINA (ObjectRADIUS server?)
> download. I looked at the following URL. http://radius.safehaus.org
> I did
> not find a downloadable binary or sources. Can you please suggest,
> where I
> can find the server?
>
> Is ObjectRADIUS MINA framework based?  or other RADIUS server(s)
> that Apache
> MINA based?

safehaus

-pete