Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 16:21:09 UTC

Re: VOTE: RC1 Release apache-solr-ref-guide-4.5.pdf

I checked sections that had the most editing for things that came out
wrong in the PDF and also for big problems such as tables or code
samples running off the page, and didn't find anything specific. I
added a couple of items for possible improvement to the TODO page, but
nothing that has to be fixed now
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+TODO+List).

+1

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Yeah, reviewing the whole doc is impossible.  I went through and audited how all code blocks looked, and on the way found and edited a few minor issues, none of which IMHO require respin.

Robert, I think you should go ahead and make the edits for the (fixable) problems you found now, or maybe put them on the TODO list, so they don't get forgotten.

Steve

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
+1