Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jörn Heid <he...@fh-heilbronn.de> on 2002/02/11 10:52:34 UTC

SOAP examples

As far as I have seen it, the SOAP examples 'just' call SOAP functions
in order to display them as HTML, XML.

There's no example of using C2 as a SOAP server, isn't it?

What should be done for that? Well, the easiest way to do that is to
parse the envelope in an generator. This one will call an internal
pipeline of the same name (or uri) as given in the method name.
Is there a need for a namespace which simplifies the SOAP result xml?

What do you think? Is it as easy as I think?

JOERN

AW: SOAP examples

Posted by Jörn Heid <he...@fh-heilbronn.de>.
Just found the examples of Ovidiu Predescu.
Sorry for that. I will hit me four times for that.