Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at> on 2002/11/20 20:05:15 UTC

[ANN] Turbine-2.2 RC2 and Torque 3.0 RC2 available

The second Release Candidates of Turbine 2.2 and Torque 3.0 are available for download.
The release also includes the TDK.

If you are using a previous version of Torque and/or Turbine you should migrate your apps now!
There will be no major changes before the final releases!

A list of changes can be found on the web-site

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/changes.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/changes.html

The distributions are available at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/turbine-2/release/2.2-rc2/
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/torque/release/3.0-rc2/
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/tdk/release/2.2-rc2/

Martin

RE: [ANN] Turbine-2.2 RC2 and Torque 3.0 RC2 available

Posted by Mitch Christensen <mi...@informatixinc.com>.
I think this may have been one I posted.  I found a problem in
o.a.t.services.intake.Field.java wherein if the user enters invalid data,
and exception is being thrown causing the code that sets the user's data to
be skipped.  The symptom is that if use value="$!grp.name", the re-displayed
form doesn't contain the invalid data.

I've attached the file with the fix.  See line #455 for my change.

Unfortunately, I patched the code locally and moved on.  I'm still intending
to test against rc1 and submit a patch, but I've got a looming deadline I
have to get past first.

-Mitch

> The second Release Candidates of Turbine 2.2 and Torque 3.0 are
> available for download.
> The release also includes the TDK.
>
> If you are using a previous version of Torque and/or Turbine you should
> migrate your apps now!
> There will be no major changes before the final releases!
>
> A list of changes can be found on the web-site
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/changes.html
> http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/changes.html
>
> The distributions are available at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/turbine-2/release/2.2-rc2/
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/torque/release/3.0-rc2/
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/tdk/release/2.2-rc2/
>

> Martin

Is the bug where the intergrated Intake is reseting to the old values
when an error occured fixed in this release?  I think it's a known bug
where somebody mentioned is being fixed either in fulcrum or the
integrated services.  I've checked the changes.html but didn't find
anything.

--
William Lee (Will)        | Sendmail Inc.
Email:  wlee@sendmail.com | http://www.sendmail.com

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [ANN] Turbine-2.2 RC2 and Torque 3.0 RC2 available

Posted by William Lee <wl...@sendmail.com>.