Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/07/26 15:25:11 UTC

Re: Fun with samples : we now need the servlet API even when just embedding jetty?

On Monday 26 July 2010 8:37:24 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> What to do about this? Add the servlet API to the sample?

We've always needed the servlet jar for the jetty transport.   The http-jetty
module should be pulling one in.   In the pom, I see:
         <dependency>
            <groupId>${servlet-api.group}</groupId>
            <artifactId>${servlet-api.artifact}</artifactId>
         </dependency>

so I assume one is being pulled in.   Not sure why it wouldn't be.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org