Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Grace Li <gl...@pivotal.io> on 2014/10/16 21:32:58 UTC

Ambari UI unable to login

Hi all,

The latest trunk login appears to be broken. The following error message is
thrown in Chrome dev console:

login success

Uncaught Error: Invalid Path

TRACE: The url is:
/api/v1/users/admin?fields=*,privileges/PrivilegeInfo/cluster_name,privileges/PrivilegeInfo/permission_name

Can any one comment on what this issue might be and how we can work around
this?

Thanks!

Grace

Re: Ambari UI unable to login

Posted by Grace Li <gl...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Srimanth,

We filed a ticket on JIRA. Please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7820
The commit for AMBARI-7771 appears to have introduced this issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-7771

Thanks,

Grace

Re: Ambari UI unable to login