Posted to dev@celeborn.apache.org by Keyong Zhou <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/12/06 03:09:40 UTC

WeChat Official Account Ready for Celeborn

Hi Celeborn(Incubating) community,

Glad to inform that we just applied the WeChat Official Account for
Celeborn, you can find it by searching "Apache Celeborn 孵化", or by scanning
the QR code in attachment. We will publish tech articles and community
activities in the account.

Thanks,
Keyong Zhou

Re: WeChat Official Account Ready for Celeborn

Posted by keyong zhou <wa...@gmail.com>.
Can't send the QR code anyway, so just search "Apache Celeborn 孵化"

Keyong Zhou <zh...@apache.org> 于2022年12月6日周二 11:23写道:

Posted by Keyong Zhou <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Keyong Zhou <zh...@apache.org>.