Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/08 18:40:30 UTC

[Axis2] [Fwd: Axis2C deployment and clients]

Forwarding to the correct mailing list.

Benjamin, please use axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org for your questions with
Axis2C.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Eran Chinthaka wrote:

> Forwarding to the correct mailing list.
>
> Benjamin, please use axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org for your questions with
> Axis2C.

Ben,
    Axis2C is still in early stages. Hence we are yet to document a user
guide.
    However, you could look into the samples that came with Axis2C M0.3
milestone release.
    There are two samples, echo and math, and they show how you can use
OM to prepare request, process it and prepare the response.
Thaks,
Samisa...