Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Nipun Udara <y....@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 19:41:29 UTC

Build failure in Airavata Integration Test Module

Hi all,
Build fail in Airavata Integration Tests Module with the following error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-
plugin:1.6:run (start-airavata-server) on
 project integration-tests: An Ant BuildException has occured: Execute
failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run
 program ".\airavata-server.sh" (in directory
"C:\Project\Airavata_Git\airavata\modules\integration-tests\targ
et\apache-airavata-server-0.12-SNAPSHOT\bin"): CreateProcess error=2, The
system cannot find the file specified

Regards
Nipun Udara

Re: Build failure in Airavata Integration Test Module

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Patches Welcome!!!

All of previous windows patches have been provided by GSoC students :)

Suresh

Posted by Nipun Udara <y....@gmail.com>.
Hi sachith

Posted by Sachith Withana <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nipun,

Thanks for reporting the error.
I don't believe we have updated the airavata-server.bat file after the
latest updates in Airavata ( like the stop command)
Since we are starting and stopping the server through the scripts, the
integration tests module would not build with tests in Windows yet.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Nipun Udara <y....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Build fail in Airavata Integration Tests Module with the following error
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-
>   plugin:1.6:run (start-airavata-server) on
>  project integration-tests: An Ant BuildException has occured: Execute
> failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run
>  program ".\airavata-server.sh" (in directory
> "C:\Project\Airavata_Git\airavata\modules\integration-tests\targ
> et\apache-airavata-server-0.12-SNAPSHOT\bin"): CreateProcess error=2, The
> system cannot find the file specified
>
> Regards
> Nipun Udara

Sachith Withana