Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com> on 2011/12/13 17:00:11 UTC

Heads up: Pushing JCA to trunk

As you may have seen I've put up the JCA client for review again.

This is "the finished" piece of work (as much as anything is finished)
and is now pretty much what we (Red Hat) will be shipping.

We think we've addressed all of the previous review comments and the JCA
code has minimal impact on code outside it's own tree. So I plan to push
the code upstream at the end of the week.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org