Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by James Jose <ja...@in.ibm.com> on 2005/02/09 12:47:09 UTC

checkFault API in CALL class

Hai

  I am working on checkFault API in Call class.

void * AXISCALL checkFault(const AxisChar * pname, const AxisChar *
pNamespace)

This API will internally call checkForFault() API in SOAPDeserializer
class.
But in the actual implementation, the second argument ie pNamespace is
never used.
In that case why do we need to get this argument from the user?

Thanks & Regards
James
James Jose
Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC
IBM Software Labs, India
Direct: 91-80- 25094331  Ext :2331
E-mail: jamejose@in.ibm.com

Re: checkFault API in CALL class

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
If it is not used, definitely no point in keeping it.

However, what about the need to use the second prameter for checking
namespace? Can we be sure that it would not be needed at all. May be
this is a required but an unimplemented feature. If we can verify that
namespace is not required, lets remove it.

Thanks,
Samisa...