Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arpit Singh Pandya <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/08 13:46:32 UTC

How to Decouple Ecommerce front-end from OFBiz Back-end.

Hello All,

I have a requirement of decoupling OFBiz Ecommerce front-end from OFBiz
ERP(Back end).
If we want to use the same OFBiz Ecommerce front end with other ERP or
Vice-Versa.
Is there any easy way to fulfill this requirement ?

--
Arpit S Pandya

Re: How to Decouple Ecommerce front-end from OFBiz Back-end.

Posted by Venkat Mangudi <ve...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Arpit Singh Pandya <
pandyaarpitsingh@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a requirement of decoupling OFBiz Ecommerce front-end from OFBiz
> ERP(Back end).
> If we want to use the same OFBiz Ecommerce front end with other ERP or
> Vice-Versa.
> Is there any easy way to fulfill this requirement ?

You could use another ecommerce app like Magento and call the webservices
of Ofbiz. Opentaps, built on ofbiz, has a magento connector. That would be
a good place to understand how this is done.

Venkat