Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/07/02 03:42:14 UTC

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Many Congratulations Aditya !!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert

*Suraj Khurana* | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
Cell phone: +91 96697-50002
<https://about.me/surajkhurana?promo=email_sig>

HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> recently received 8
mentions in *The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner,
Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company.

[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Aditya!! :)

- Best Regards,