Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/27 23:18:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] internal incubator

hi @ all,

this is a new thread based on [1].

the idea of an internal incubator:

esp. gsoc projects (for myfaces) could move pretty easy to myfaces.
as soon as we see that there is a community for it, we can promote such a
project (as an own sub-project or as a module of an existing sub-project).
after moving a project to this incubator, we shouldn't wait that long with
the final discussion about keeping or dropping it (e.g. one quarter).

potential candidates right now are:
 - codi-rad
 - html5components
 - manila