Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Rebin G. Wilson" <RW...@path-solutions.com> on 2007/07/01 07:58:42 UTC

Help for jonas eclipse

Hi team,

              I am Rebin George Wilson working as a java developer. I am
required to start implementing ejb3 in our software. Currently we are
working with jonas server. Our ide is eclipse3.2. Please advise me on
how to configure and start development in my environment. I would be
greatful if you would also give me the links to all the jars that I
would be needing.

Thanks in advance,

Rebin

*************************DISCLAIMER******************************************
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
are confidential information and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.This transmission may
contain information that is privileged,confidential or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure,copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Path accepts no responsibility for any errors ,omissions computer viruses
and other defects.

Re: Help for jonas eclipse

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 7/3/07, Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rebin,
>                I think you got the wrong mailing list. OpenEJB is the
> ejb container in Apache Geronimo.

Oh, come on. He sent it on purpose to see how easy it is to develop
EJBs with OpenEJB and/or Geronimo. JOnAS with EasyBeans is fine, but
with the recent jee5 certification Geronimo with OpenEJB looks quite
promising, too ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Help for jonas eclipse

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rebin,
               I think you got the wrong mailing list. OpenEJB is the
ejb container in Apache Geronimo.

Regards
Manu

Re: Help for jonas eclipse

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 7/1/07, Rebin G. Wilson <RW...@path-solutions.com> wrote:

>               I am Rebin George Wilson working as a java developer. I am
> required to start implementing ejb3 in our software. Currently we are
> working with jonas server. Our ide is eclipse3.2. Please advise me on
> how to configure and start development in my environment. I would be
> greatful if you would also give me the links to all the jars that I
> would be needing.

If you were us you'd certainly be working with Apache Geronimo or
WebSphere CE or...never mind...and you'd add
repository\org\apache\geronimo\specs\geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec\1.0\geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec-1.0.jar
to your build path and voila, you can start your EJB development. If
that doesn't answer your question, please ask another one ;-)

And I wonder why you thought sending the email to the dev mailing list
was a good idea. Isn't it a end user question that should've been sent
to the user mailing list? (let me see if I'm subscribed to it, too).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl