Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Raju, Prabhakar (P.)" <pr...@ford.com> on 2006/08/21 18:47:10 UTC

Apache axis not loading...

Hi,

I build the axis from src on linux. I set the flags for apache2 to be
true. When I start the server, I get this message. As far as I know,
this ".so" file is not build by the build from src. I could see it in
the bin distribution. What could be the problem?

Httpd.conf lines as follows...

#Axis c++ install
#
LoadModule axis_module modules/libaxiscpp_mod2.so
<Location /axis>
SetHandler axis
</Location>

httpd: Syntax error on line 410 of /proj/daps/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
API module structure `axis_module' in file
/proj/daps/apache/modules/libaxiscpp_mod2.so is garbled - perhaps this
is not an Apache module DSO?