Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gustav Sinder <gu...@ferrologic.se> on 2014/12/03 10:04:50 UTC

RE: HTTP responses time out

Hi again,

We did some tcp dumps and found that Camel starts sending the payload back to the client.
It sends a few packets but then just stops without closing the connection leaving the client hanging.
Strange enough when looking at the Context in Hawtio, Camel considers the transaction to be completed..

/Gustav