Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Felix Velasco <fe...@kewill.com> on 2004/03/16 18:18:06 UTC

RE: Internal Servlet Error using Taglibs-image on Tomcat 3.2.3 an d j2sdk1.4.1_06

	I don't think you can do it without upgrading your Tomcat version.
You're using the 2.2 servlet API, and need at least the 2.3 version of the
api for custom tags, even if you "downgrade" the code to use the
HttpUtils.getRequestURL deprecated method.

	Félix