Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Mark Howard <mh...@tildemh.com> on 2009/09/17 19:34:04 UTC

Correlation Examples

Hi,

Does anyone have or know of a simple example of correlation with ODE? and
ideally with jax-ws based services?
We have a number of jax-ws based synchronous web services orchestrated by
BPEL processes in ODE but now need to add some new long-running processes. I
think this means we need to make the service asynchronous, but various
documentation seems to suggest that there are many ways of doing this and
that interoperability is quite difficult.
We're only interested in jax-ws and ODE for this project, so don't want to
waste too much time investigating the wrong type of asynchronous service.

(Sorry if asynchronous is the wrong terminology - it seems to fit, but the
following post seems to suggest otherwise:
http://www.nabble.com/bpel-asynchronously-call-jax-ws-web-service-td23512904.html)

Thanks in advance for any pointers you can give,

Regards,

Mark Howard