Posted to users@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/02/17 02:20:10 UTC

Next Boardcast on DolphinScheduler and Trino

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a great to your weekend!

Today, we'll have a deep tech talk with the PMC from the DolphinScheduler
project, 👋 DolphinScheduler is a popular Apache data workflow orchestrator
that enables running complex data pipelines. They recently added a Trino
integration and will demonstrate how to use DolphinScheduler to allow a
series of transformations on the data lakehouse with Trino.

[image: 副本_合成风地产春招公众号首图__2023-02-16+13_46_46.png]

📆Schedule: Feb.22, 2023; 11:00-13:00  CST

*Speaker*
Brian is a Developer Advocate at Starburst Data working to foster the
open-source Trino community.
William GUO, Apache Foundation Member
Jay Chung, Apache DolphinScheduler PMC
David, Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair

We're really excited to invite the community or anyone interested in Apache
DolphinScheduler & Trino to join the event online(due to the coronavirus).

If you are in other parts of the world, don't worry, the language used in
this Meetup speech will be English, and you can register according to your
time zone.

This is a global event, we fully consider the time difference to ensure
that users can participate on time and not be affected, Please join us:

*US: *https://www.meetup.com/opensourcecommunity/events/291655030/
*Paris:*
https://www.meetup.com/big-data-workflow-meetup-group/events/291655036/
*Berlin:*https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-ontadfpt/events/291655040/
*Helsinki:*https://www.meetup.com/big-data-helsink-group/events/291655046/

We can't wait to meet you!

At the same time, I am also looking for speakers, Just like the open source
tenet that we all believe in - openness and inclusiveness, in the selection
of topics, as long as the topic you want to share is related to Apache
DolphinScheduler, we are happy to hear your voice.

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834

Apache DolphinScheduler Committer