Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org> on 2009/02/25 17:27:40 UTC

Re: bug: selectDistinct(List items) in apache-openjpa-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi,
  Thanks.
   done...

$ svn commit -m "Oversight in QueryDefinition.selectDistinct() boolean
argument corrected"
openjpa-persistence\src\main\java\org\apache\openjpa\persistence\query\QueryDefinitionImpl.java
Committed revision 747848.