Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Praveen Pawar <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/17 06:56:29 UTC

PDFBox-0.7.3.dll strong named

Hello,

I am interested in using the PDFBox package. I have downloaded the latest available package from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=78314

When I mock up a test, once importing the below files, everything runs fine:

IKVM.GNU.Classpath.dll
PDFBox-0.7.3.dll
FontBox-0.1.0-dev.dll
IKVM.Runtime.dll

However, if I attempt to run to reference the PDFBox-0.7.3.dll assembly in my application, I get a build error stating that PDFBox-0.7.3.dll was signed with a strong name. Could I request a version of the package, specifically the PDFBox-0.7.3.dll where the assemblies are signed with a strong name?

Thanks for your time,
PRaveen.
Get the latest news, goss and sport Make ninemsn your homepage!
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=813730