Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com> on 2017/11/14 19:08:35 UTC

Heads up: branching branch-3.0.0 for GA

Hi folks,

We've resolved all the blockers for 3.0.0 and the release notes and
changelog look good, so I'm going to cut the branch and get started on the
RC.

* branch-3.0 will advance to 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT
* branch-3.0.0 will go to 3.0.0

Please keep this in mind when committing.

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Heads up: branching branch-3.0.0 for GA

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.
Branching is complete. Please use the 3.0.1 fix version for further commits
to branch-3.0. Ping me if you want something in branch-3.0.0 since I'm
rolling RC0 now.

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.