Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Apache.org> on 2004/10/07 04:52:39 UTC

TCKs for 4.1.31

Hey Amy, would you mind running the TCKs against the 4.1.31 rc?
http://apache.org/~keith/rc2/

How does one go about obtaining these tests?

Thanks,
Keith

Re: TCKs for 4.1.31

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Amy Roh wrote:

> Hey Keith,
>

>> Hey Amy, would you mind running the TCKs against the 4.1.31 rc?
>> http://apache.org/~keith/rc2/
>>
>> How does one go about obtaining these tests?
>

> I only have the TCKs for the latest specs Servlet 2.4/JSP2.0 so it
> won't be compatible with Tomcat 4.1.
>
> I believe Apache has contacts that have access to the TCKs.  I'll see
> if I can get the previous TCks and Apache contacts' names.

I think we were using Watchdog for testing older Tomcat releases. The
TCK was then run separately, but I don't think it was that different
from Watchdog, so I never saw any results of that being posted.

I don't really remember ...

Rémy

Re: TCKs for 4.1.31

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.