Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com> on 2001/04/04 09:28:04 UTC

mod_webapp compilation

Anyone out there had any luck compiling the mod_webapp? Even after
removing double new lines from the Makefiles, there is a whole heap of
compilation error messages (mostly undeclared stuff)...

And if mod_webapp is not ready, can mod_jk be used with Tomcat 4.0?

Configuration:

RedHat Linux 7.0
Tomcat 4.0 b2 (b3 source not published)

Bojan

Re: mod_webapp compilation

Posted by Marcel Landman <Ma...@DICgroep.nl>.
I have exactly the same problem with TC 4.0-b3
while compiling the connector to use Apache 1.3
with tomcat 4.0!

Can anyone tell us how to work around this problem(s)??

Thanks in advance.

Marcel Landman
DIC Information Consultants