Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Kidby <Ma...@cosl.co.uk> on 2009/09/03 15:55:14 UTC

Query re Axis2 / ADB client

First of all I apologise for wasting people's time but I am still very
green when it comes to web services and Axis.

I have been supplied with a WSDL and using WSDL2Java have generated my
client stub. Then I've written my client and all appears OK as I have
successfully tested it against the required remote service.

However, one part of the service calls for an XML construct such as
this:
                                          <TAG1 ATTR1="ABC" ATTR2="DEF"
ATTR3="XYZ">
                                                <TAG2>VALUE1</TAG2>
                                          </TAG1>

In the past I have only had to deal with elements such as TAG2 and its
value - no problem.

I have never had to cater for the TAG1 situation, i.e. where it has
attributes (or are they sub-elements?).

How and where do I need to define/set ATTR1, "ABC", ATTR2, "DEF" etc. ?

I have trawled around the internet but cannot seem to find the info I
need - probably because I'm using the wrong terminology.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Martin

Cambridge Online Systems Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 1381717
Registered office: 163 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road Cambridge CB4 0GP

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.
Cambridge Online Latest News:

Please visit our Website at http://www.cambridgeonline.net