Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Martin Pare <mp...@ordinox.com> on 2000/07/26 16:43:08 UTC

How to return a node-set from an extension?

Hi,
	I have recently download the lastest verion of Xalan-C. I have compiled and
it works. I have have added some simple XSLT extensions and they work great,
but now I want to return more complex information in the form of a
node-set....

	Can anyone give some pointers on how to return a node-set? I can easily
return a result-tree, but not a node set. I need to return a node-set
because I want to do some transformation on the result...

Best Regards
Martin Pare

Re: How to return a node-set from an extension?

Posted by Michael Shapiro <mi...@creativescience.com>.
I couldn't reach the archive and check the possible answers for the question
that pops up every so often.

The node-set extension is build-in function in XT and SAXON and it's very
usable. I'm sure some one on this mail list probably ran into this problem
(like Philippe and I) and solved it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael

Posted by Philippe Vijghen <Ph...@forem.be>.