Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shuai Zhang <sm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/11 04:36:58 UTC

Does solrj support partial update for solr cloud?

For now,I used solr 4.7.1, when I test the partial update operation, I found it worked fine in HttpSolrServer, But when I used solr cloud CloudSolrServer , it cannot be supported!!!

The document will be updated totally instead of partial update!!!

The code I used in my program
	Map<String, String> boxUpdateMap = new HashMap<String, String>();
>        boxUpdateMap.put("set", boxId);
>        Map<String, String> folderUpdateMap = new HashMap<String, String>();
>        folderUpdateMap.put("set", folderId);
>        Map<String, List<String>> tagUpdateMap = new HashMap<String, List<String>>();
>        tagUpdateMap.put("set", tagList);
>

>        document.addField("box", boxUpdateMap);
>        document.addField("folder", folderUpdateMap);
>        document.addField("tag", tagUpdateMap);

Does anyone give some advice for me?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
--
Gabriel Zhang

Re: Does solrj support partial update for solr cloud?

Posted by Shuai Zhang <sm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks shamik, I will check it!

--
Gabriel Zhang

On Friday, July 11, 2014 1:39 PM, shamik <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes it does and pretty straight forward.

Refer to following url :

http://heliosearch.org/solr/atomic-updates/

http://www.mumuio.com/solrj-4-0-0-alpha-atomic-updates/

Re: Does solrj support partial update for solr cloud?