Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Julian <ar...@db.geocrawler.com> on 1999/11/16 19:05:11 UTC

Mod_Alias - Alias Match

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Andrew Julian" <an...@uniworx.com>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Hey all:

Sorry if this is off the topic, but I can't find
a general Apache list.

I am trying to create an AliasMatch that
determines if the extension is "asm" (or whatever
else I might use) and maps that to a single file
in a central location. In other words, map all
files with a certain extension to one central
file.

My base dir is /home/sites/home/ if that helps.

Please e-mail to andrew@uniworx.com if possible.
Much appreciated!

- Andrew

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive

Re: Mod_Alias - Alias Match

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 10:05:11AM -0800, Andrew Julian wrote:
> > This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Andrew Julian"
> > <an...@uniworx.com>
>
> Should we talk to Geocrawler about removing that "post to list"
> button? I don't think people should be posting questions to this list
> unless they are subscribed to it.

+1

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: Mod_Alias - Alias Match

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.
On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 10:05:11AM -0800, Andrew Julian wrote:
> This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Andrew Julian"
> <an...@uniworx.com>

Should we talk to Geocrawler about removing that "post to list"
button? I don't think people should be posting questions to this list
unless they are subscribed to it.

> Be sure to reply to that address.

Blah. it's not that hard to reset a From: header.