Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Thierry Templier <te...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/11/08 16:03:04 UTC

Generated views are empty in the browser

Hello,

I'm developping an application of demonstration with
MyFaces. Everything worked correctly but now I have no
error and my views in the browser are complety
empty...
I activate traces to see the problem and have the
following output:

[DEBUG]service begin
[DEBUG]entering restoreView in
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl
[DEBUG]No serialized view found in server session!
[DEBUG]Created view /jsp/test.jsp
[DEBUG]exiting from lifecycle.execute in restoreView
because getRenderResponse is true from one of the
after listeners
[DEBUG]entering renderResponse in
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl
[DEBUG]Dispatching to /jsp/test.jsp
[DEBUG]servletPath=/jsp/test.jsp, pathInfo=null,
queryString=null, name=null
[DEBUG] Path Based Forward
[DEBUG]JspEngine --> /jsp/test.jsp
[DEBUG]	     ServletPath: /jsp/test.jsp
[DEBUG]	        PathInfo: null
[DEBUG]	        RealPath:
C:\developpements\graveleau\workspaces\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\webapps\ProtoJSF\jsp\test.jsp
[DEBUG]	      RequestURI: /ProtoJSF/jsp/test.jsp
[DEBUG]	     QueryString: null
[DEBUG]	  Request Params:
[DEBUG] Disabling the response for futher output
[DEBUG] The Response is vehiculed using a wrapper:
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsResponseWrapper
[DEBUG]View after rendering
<UIViewRoot id="NULL" family="javax.faces.ViewRoot"
locale="fr" renderKitId="HTML_BASIC" rendered="true"
rendererType="NULL" rendersChildren="false"
transient="false" viewId="/jsp/test.jsp"/>

How can I know what's wrong in my configuration or in
my use of the tool?

Thank you very much by advance for your help.
Thierry

Take a look at my blog:
http://jroller.com/page/Templth/
(old: http://templth.blogspot.com/)